Zythos vzw attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data (and that your privacy is respected).
In this privacy statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information on (what data we collect) how we deal with personal data. We do our utmost to guarantee your privacy and are therefore careful with personal data. Zythos vzw will in all cases comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This implies that we will in any case:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided; these purposes and types of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- limit the processing of your personal data to only those details that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit permission if we need this for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures so that the security of your personal data is guaranteed;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point these out to you and respect these.
As Zythos vzw, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement or in a more general sense, you have any questions about it or wish to contact us, please use the contact details below:
Weg naar As 9 bus 10
Why do we process personal data?
Your personal data are processed by Zythos vzw for the following purposes and legal grounds :
- To manage your account;
- To process your orders;
- To deliver goods and services to you;
- To organise the after sales service;
- To make the website easily accessible (by means of cookies);
- To communicate for direct marketing purposes (for example, a newsletter);
- To be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary in order to carry out our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and adjust the offer of products and services to your preferences;
- To process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax declaration.
What personal data do we process?
For the above purposes, we may request, store, collect and process the following personal data from you:
- Personal identification data: name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail
- History of purchases, outstanding invoices, payment information (as far as these relate to natural persons)
- Information about the web pages visited by an IP address
- Data left on our website
We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we have obtained the data.
Our website and/or service is not intended to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data being collected on children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
Provision to third parties
We may pass on the data you provide to third parties if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- providing your personal data to delivery services;
- taking care of the internet environment (web hosting);
- taking care of the IT infrastructure (e.g. IT network, …).
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement.
With these parties (processors) we obviously make the necessary arrangements to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the data you provide to third parties, unless this is legally required and permitted.
We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission to do so. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing before the withdrawal.
We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
How long do we keep personal data
Zythos vzw will keep your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to realise the goals for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) of personal data > up to 5 years after last use kept
Personal details > up to 5 years after last use
Address > kept for a maximum of 5 years after last use.
Cookies, or similar technologies, that we use
When you first visited our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your internet browser in such a way that it does not store any more cookies. In addition, you can delete all information that has previously been stored using your browser settings.
For an explanation, see https://www.kaspersky.com/resource-center/definitions/cookies
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and/or social media companies. Below an overview:
[ For example:
Cookie: Google Analytics
Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits
Storage time: 2 years ]
Viewing, amending or deleting data
You have the right to inspect, correct or remove your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Zythos vzw and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of the data
Zythos vzw takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
Zythos vzw has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the ‘https’ address bar and the padlock icon in the address bar.
Your rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete the personal data we have received from you. At the top of this privacy statement you can find how to contact us. (You can also contact us via the contact page of our website www.zbf.be ).
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us.
You also have the right to have the data you have provided us with transferred to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly.
You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Privacy Commission, the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Modification of privacy statement
Zythos vzw can change its privacy statement. We will announce these changes on our website.